Valentine’s Day is meant to be spent with loved ones, and what purer form of love is there than that of your pet. Here are some of our favorite ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your pet:
- Head to your local pet bakery and grab them a sweet treat. While they cannot have chocolate, there are plenty of pet-friendly goodies they can enjoy.
- Dinner and a movie is the perfect date night and it is no different with your pet. Spoil them (and yourself) with some plain steak or chicken and throw on your favorite movie. They will love the opportunity to cuddle after a good meal.
- Treat them to a day of pampering. Pet massage can do a world of wonders for their muscles, joints and stress levels.
- Take them out. Whether their favorite place to go is the park or the beach, spending the day together outside with a picnic is sure to be fun for both of you.
- Have a box of goodies delivered and spend the day playing with them. Pets are always excited to get new toys and will love the one-on-one time.
Whichever idea you choose, it will make for a memorable Valentine’s celebration.