With daylight getting shorter, it should not discourage you from getting out there and discovering San Diego along with your pet. Here is a list of fun places you can take your pet:
1. Outdoor patios: Many San Diego restaurants invite you to bring your dog with you. Enjoy a glass of wine or dinner at the pet-friendly Anthony’s Fish Grotto in La Mesa. Sit on the patio and enjoy lake views as your dog runs around and also enjoys treats.
2. Pumpkin Patch: Mountain Valley Ranch in Ramona is a dog-friendly pumpkin patch. Bring Fido along for a fun filled afternoon of choosing your pumpkin out in the field, wandering the corn maze or taking a hayride.
3. Wineries: Temecula offers many dog-friendly wineries where well-behaved dogs are allowed in the tasting room and outside patio dining area. Temecula is nearby and there are plenty of wineries ready to make for a great day.
4. Dress up: San Diego Pitties in the Park on October 25 invites you to HOWLaween Costume Contest (for 2- and 4-legged ghouls and ghosts). In December, dress up your pet in fun and festive Christmas attire for various holidays parades and contests.
5. Work out: We are blessed to live in sunny San Diego, making it always a perfect time to work out with your dog. There are so many dog friendly parks, trails, beaches and city streets you can get your heart pumping with your Fido.
6. Culture time: Visit Balboa Park and take a stroll through the urban cultural park and discover open space areas, gardens, Spreckels Organ Pavilion and more. Walk the park, or the many trails that surround it.[igallery id=9644 cid=182 pid=1 type=category children=0 addlinks=0 tags= limit=0]