- Category: Health & Safety
- Published: Saturday, 01 July 2017 11:02
Human Treats for Cats.
Ever wondered if what you are eating you can share with your cat? The answer is yes, and here are 7 feline friendly treats ideas your cat will enjoy.
1. Salmon: omega-3 fatty acids, which help your cat's eyes stay sharp as well as prevent dry skin, kidney disease and heart disorders.
2. Sardines: a great source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids, sardines are a favorite. Chop or slice them into a smaller size for your cat to savor.
3. Blueberries: Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, cats enjoy snacking on frozen blueberries.
4. Cheese: In small amounts, cheese is a good source of protein - just make sure your cat can digest dairy.
5. Eggs: as long as you cook them, they make a good source of protein for your cat.
6. Lean Deli Meat: if you have any left over from your sandwich!
7. Whole Grains: offers good texture and source of protein. Millet, cornmeal and polenta are all delicious snacks, just make sure to cook them.